OESAI CONFERENCE – 23 OCT (With Cover)
Collaboration towards a Sustainable Insurance Sector in Africa
Meet our Esteemed Speakers and Panelist for the 2020 OESAI Virtual Conference presentation on “Digital Innovation in the Insurance Sector”
Have you Registered Yet?
OESAI invites you to REGISTER for the 2020 OESAI Virtual Conference, The only platform you will have this year to meet and exchange ideas ahead of one of the most extra-ordinary renewals in recent history.
Our speakers will share with us the opportunities presented by innovation and what steps can be taken to catalyze the role of technology, ESG implementation and Regional regulators/supervisors in transforming and attaining sustainability in the sector.
Join us on 23rd October 2020 for a 1-day event focused on how we can make our industry and economies more resilient
REGISTER HERE https://lnkd.in/dczPjEF
Moderator : Tony From Cover
2 Hours : 15 mins for each presenter
15 minutes for introductions and positioning + 30 minutes of delegate interaction.
The 3 very broad Conference Topics to be covered include;
- Building a resilient African Insurance Market. This will include discussion around; Climate & Pandemic Risks, integrating ESG Factors into Underwriting, Technical Capacity in the sector to achieve sustainability,
- Digital Innovation in the Insurance Sector – This will include discussion around Insurance data & Modelling, Product Design, Pricing and Distribution – InsureTech, Micro Insurance, bancassurance, Alternative risk transfer .
- Regulation – Regulatory Support, Compliance, harmonization of the regulatory environment in Africa.
Our panel is: Digital Innovation in the Insurance Sector, which I would like to cover from the following perspectives:
- Insurance data – Gateway to Innovation – Kali Bagary, CEO & Founder, The Data Company
- Product Design, Modelling & Pricing – Greg Becker, Independent Actuarial Consultant
- Strategic Digitisation – Bruce Sahd, CaseJohnson & Independent Digitisation Consultant with COVER Advisory
- Micro Insurance Innovation & Distribution – Alfred Kissiedu, Founder, Redpear Communications Ghana
- Alternative risk transfer – Costain Nikisi, Technical Executive, Swan Short Term Operations