|Purpose||To provide in-depth analysis of business processes, business requirements and the production of all relevant documentation and work designated projects through the whole project lifecycle. You will take full responsibility for the functionality you document, ensuring that it delivers on the business needs, engages users, and is maintainable and robust. You will be highly motivated and demonstrate an excellent mix of analytical and technical skills with a thirst for knowledge and a willingness to learn new skills. As Graduate Business Analyst you will contribute to a team-wide process of continual improvement and in return you will be rewarded with a structured career path|
|Report to||Senior Business Analyst|
|Minimum Qualifications and Experience||· University degree and strong academic require required
· Some experience as a Business Analyst would be advantageous with Change Management and Business Process Re-engineering experience
· Some experience in full systems lifecycle, from analysis, through to design, build and implementation
· Experience within IT Industry (Financial Services or Insurance industry) would be advantageous
|Competencies and skills||· Written Communication: Ability to compile clear and comprehensive documentation, process maps etc.
· Analytical Approach: Be able to identify, challenge and simplify complex user requirements and business processes.
· Customer Focus: Provide professional and efficient service to internal and external customers with the ability to build and maintain customer relationships to ensure that role can be effectively completed.
· Organisation & Planning: Self-starter able to plan and manage time effectively and ability to organise resources to meet business requirements.
· Impact and Influence: Be able to operate within all areas to influence processes and business decisions so that necessary changes can be implemented.
|Key performance areas||· Written Communication (Ability to compile clear and comprehensive documentation)
· Analytical Approach (Identify, challenge and simplify user requirements)
· Impact and influence through customer focus (Operate within all areas to influence processes and business decisions professionally and efficiently)
|Detailed Key Performance Area||• To collect, understand and convey business requirements for a given project
• To find and communicate solutions to large and/or complex needs
• To produce business and functional requirements, as well as inputting into technical requirements
• To produce wireframes for review with internal and external customers
• To develop, optimise & document business processes
• To create and manage change requests with regards to changes in project scope.
• Work with internal and external teams (IT and Business) to ensure smooth knowledge transfer and transition to Business as Usual (BAU) state.
• To carry out high level testing of requirements (UAT) as they are developed and when they are released.